Thursday, December 15, 2011

Real Man Moments 12-15-11


I think it is time we reinvent the urinal. The urinal is what most guys like to use when using the bathroom. I hope I don’t see a woman use one but… to each is his or her own is beautiful, right?

As a man I wake every morning at my toilet and although accuracy is the best policy, I tend to hit the rim and other days I don’t bother I just sit down without risking it. Actually sitting down is more relaxing.

Anyway, I don’t care what age you are guys but there has been at least one time you have been at the urinal and it either splashes on you shirt or damn near on your face. I wonder which one of my fellow brethren thought this was a good idea?

I think the only way it should be reformed is to put it in a cone shaped design always aiming down. No splashes I bet. And this leads me into my other segment, PARTY FOULS.

A PARTY FOUL is something my best friend came up with. While most men would think all fouls are gay but they are not. It is simply a rule any man (gay or straight) should not do. Period.

Let me give an example of a party foul in a public restroom. There are three open, vacant urinals and let’s even say you are the only person in the restroom, you occupy a urinal. A random guy approaches and uses the urinal RIGHT NEXT TO YOU.

Some people call them unwritten man rules but I call them party fouls. I also think it is nasty to pick your nose or put one hand on the wall. I was taught to use two hands anyway like my father taught me. He always said, “Hold it with both hands, son, the world can take everything from you but make sure it doesn’t take that.”

He was so right.

No comments: