Monday, March 26, 2012

March Madness Week 7


Week 7 has been lighter than 6. Thank God.
Having said that, this week was all about the pain and fatigue becoming dominant in the household.
I need to be selfish real quick because I have had a bad time at work lately. If you have been reading I the past, I became a pre-apprentice electrician. This job requires intense labor and energy that will leave you drained by the time you go home. On top of this, racial profiling is strong in this profession and most workers are up front about it. More on this story will continue in another post.
Anyway, I decided to use my YMCA membership and shed some pounds and I have lost 10 pounds since I started working. Wednesday, someone decided to change the blue prints and I had to do grunt work by breaking ground with a sledge hammer.
As the hammer brought destruction to the floor, the hammer brought pain to my hands. Others have told me to leave the wedding ring at home. I paid a painful price as the hammer pinched my wedding finger leaving me with intense blisters.
Now, for my wife, the back thigh and butt was painful because the uterus stretches during pregnancy. During this week, she regained some of her appetite but broth and crackers remain most of her diet. I feel better about it.
For some time, her job working at home has kept her working past midnight and the weekends are an opportunity for her to catch up. As a friend and husband I am not happy with this because when she gets a minute I have to stop and spend time with her. As a video gamer, it has been a uphill battle trying to find my inner peace with my video games. I truly suffer for my family.
Because she has been glued to her work computer, I am putting a foot down and suggesting that she finds another job where she has a more stable schedule. I not a fan of the management anyway, and I feel her job will get more difficult and never get easier.
On the lighter side, I ended the week by eating some delicious fish tacos from a local eatery, De-lish. Also, I watched the Hunger Games and I am a true fan of the series now. I am now working on buying the whole series soon.
Now that week 8 is around the corner, I am ready for some new B.S. coming my way.

No comments: